In order to make full use of the contents and customised functions on this website, the browser on your computer or mobile device must accept cookies. Most browsers are already set for this purpose.
The cookies used on this website do not store confidential information such as your name, address, etc. However, if you wish to restrict, block or delete the cookies on this or any other website, you can configure your browser to reject or accept them, or to delete them automatically every time you close your browser or shut down your computer or mobile device.
You can change the cookie settings on your browser as follows:
- Firefox: Settings > Privacy.
- Google Chrome: Settings > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies.
- Safari: Settings > Privacy.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
If you share content from this website via social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, you may receive cookies from those sites. Enabling or disabling third-party cookies is beyond the control of Ojmar, S.A., and we therefore suggest that you consult those third-party websites to obtain further information about their cookies and how to manage them.
At Ojmar we use the following cookies:
- __utma, 365 days - This cookie is used by the Google Analytics tool.
- __utmz, 365 days - This cookie is used by the Google Analytics tool.
- __utmb, 365 days - This cookie is used by the Google Analytics tool.
- __utmc, session - This cookie is used by the Google Analytics tool.
- __utmt, 365 days - This cookie is used by the Google Analytics tool.
- _ga, session - This cookie is used by the Google Analytics tool.
- msgcookieOjmar, 365 days - This cookie is used by Ojmar for Cookies Policy
These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used when tallying the number of visits a user makes to the website. It also records the times of the first and most recent website visit by the user. Additionally, it calculates when a session has ended, the origin, or source, of the user, and keywords.